eLTER Sites and Platforms Forum
The forth Sites and Platforms Forum (SPF04) will take place on two days, Tuesday 9th May afternoon (13:00-16:00 CEST) and Wednesday 10th May morning (9:00-12:00 CEST).
The meeting is open to all eLTER Site and Platform personnel and other interested persons.
To register, click here.
DAY 1 (May 9, 13:00-16:00)
- Welcome to SPF (Blaize Denfeld)
- What’s new in eLTER from eLTER leadership (Terhi Rasilo)
- Standard Observations development (Claudia Schütze)
- Working Group Overview and breakout discussions
- Training (Ulrike Obertegger and Ana Marta Gonçalves)
- Data (Alessandro Oggioni and Holger Villwock)
- Information clusters (Robert Ptacnik and Caterina Bergami)
- Report back & working group next steps
DAY 2 (May 10, 9:00-12:00)
- Recap from Day 1 (Blaize Denfeld)
- Site categories & labeling screening (NN)
- Service Portfolio development (Ulf Mallast)
- Follow up from SPF activities and breakout discussions
- Citizen science (Inês Rosário & Patrícia Tiago)
- Unit costs for TA (Ulf Mallast)
- Report back
- SPF next steps (Blaize Denfeld & Terhi Rasilo)
- Autumn on-site meeting
- Webinar series