Call for abstracts: Frontiers in Experimental Research on Changing Environments
5 January 2022
Frontiers in Experimental Research on Changing Environments which will be held between 7–9 June 2022 in Leipzig / Bad-Lauchstädt, Germany, is accepting abstracts.
Submission Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Land-use impacts
- Climate change impacts
- Pollution effects and nutrient deposition
- Context dependencies and interactions among drivers
- Ecosystems of the future: modelling and projections
Abstracts to be:
- lecture or poster presentations
- copied or written in a form field
- 3,200 characters including blanks; not including title of abstract name(s) of author(s) and contact details
For more information visit the event website.