Call for submissions: "Greenhouse gas measurements in underrepresented areas of the world"
2 November 2021
"Frontiers in Soil Science" announced a call for articles for its special issue on "Greenhouse gas measurements in underrepresented areas of the world". The submission deadline is 24 March 2022.
This Research Topic aims at facilitating the communication of results from studies that have measured or estimated greenhouse gas fluxes and budgets in underrepresented areas or the world. Submission of original research articles focused on the following themes, both from natural and anthropogenic ecosystems, is encouraged:
• Direct discrete or continuous GHG flux measurements at the ecosystem level
• Direct discrete or continuous measurements of soil GHG fluxes
• Direct discrete or continuous measurements of aquatic GHG fluxes (e.g. rivers, lakes, water pans)
• Direct discrete or continuous measurements of ecosystem components in laboratory trials (e.g., animals or animal manure)
• Indirect estimations of GHG fluxes and inventories
• Development of emission factors for agricultural activities
Read more here.