eLTER Communication Handbook
25 July 2021
The purpose of the document is to provide the various eLTER teams, National Coordinators and the Site and Platform Coordinators with up-to-date information on how to handle their communication on local, national and international level in the best possible way.
Furthermore, the included information could be of general usefulness for the eLTER community even outside of the project. Among the contents of the Handbook are:
- How to write for social media: Twitter / Facebook / LinedIn;
- How to write news items: What kind of information to submit for news items and event announcements;
- How to submit information for a press release;
- How to create engaging video;
- How to write a policy brief: Contents of a brief / Further guidelines
- Acknowledgement of EU funding.
eLTER members who would like to receive a copy of the Communication Handbook can contact Pensoft, who are responsible for all project communication and dissemination activities, using this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaloyan Konstantinov (Pensoft)