Job: Atmospheric Ammonia Pollution Measurement Scientist
17 June 2022
Atmospheric Ammonia Pollution Measurement Scientist
Based at UKCEH Edinburgh
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 28th June 2022.
Interviews will be held shortly after this.
Research scientist with experience of passive and active sampling of atmospheric ammonia pollution is required to lead projects and develop research for high quality measurements of this pollutant and others in agricutural, urban and rural locations. Integration of ammonia pollution research with ecosystem impacts, including UK and international monitoring networks will form a key part of this role.
- Leading ammonia passive sampler research and innovation projects
- Research at the interface of air pollution impacts on ecosystems long term monitoring; integration of air pollution information into policy evidence
- Managing small and medium size air quality and ecosystem impact monitoring networks
- Development of research proposals
- Writing of scientific reports
- Peer-review papers