Post-doctoral position at Lund University, Sweden
8 August 2023
The Centre for Environmental and Climate Science at Lund University, Sweden is looking for a Post-doctoral fellow in biosphere-atmosphere interactions. The position includes an up to 3-month visit at the University of Gothenburg.
- A PhD, or an international degree deemed equivalent to a PhD, within atmospheric sciences, environmental sciences, physical geography, ecosystem science, ecology, climate sciences, soil science, or similar.
- In-depth and substantiated experience of measurements and analyses of green house gas data based on eddy-covariance techiques. This includes experience in using so called “flux-partitioning algorithms”,
- Some experience of measurements and analyses of data based on chamber techniques
- Experience in handling large data sets
- Knowledge of terrestrial ecosystems and soil science
- Advanced knowledge of Phyton, R, or Matlab
- Ability to develop and conduct independent high-quality research
- Publications in international peer-reviewed journals (leading role)
- Very good oral and written proficiency in English.
This is a full-time, fixed-term employment of 2 years.
The application deadline is 1 September 2023, 23:59 CEST.
Read more about the position and the application process here.